What is unique about the End Migraine Fast Program?
- It is backed by science. See references below.
- One on one consultations are available at The Galway Clinic.
- The Program developer has over ten years of experience working with people who want to move forward to a better place
- This program was scientifically researched and proven to reduce migraine disability. It is backed by a thorough understanding of migraines and how they affect individuals.
- The testimonials on this website are real, authentic testimonials from people who have tried and tested our product.
- The combination of unique motivational strategies with powerful hypnotic programming can provide you with cutting edge strategies to manage your migraines naturally.
Flynn, N. (2018) Systematic Review of the Effectiveness of Hypnosis for the Management of Headache. International Journal of Clinical and Experimental Hypnosis 66(4):343-352.
Flynn, N. (2019) Effect of an Online Hypnosis Intervention in Reducing Migraine Symptoms: A Randomized Controlled Trial. International Journal of Clinical and Experimental Hypnosis 67(3):313-335
About the End Migraine Fast Program
Do you suffer with migraines or do you know someone who does? If you are unsure keep reading. If any of the symptoms register with you it is advisable to speak with your GP or Neurologist and they will be able to give you a diagnosis. From time to time I will update this page with more information about migraines and you can check out our blog as well for some information which may be helpful and relevant to you.
Are you one of the 13-18% of women or 5-10% of men who suffers regularly with migraines? As a migraine sufferer are you…
- Fed up with being confined to bed in a darkened room for hours or days at a time?
- Irritated by the inability to work because of the excruciating pain of your migraine?
- Frustrated by the unpredictability of when a migraine attack will occur?
- Sick of having to remember to take prophylactic medication everywhere with you?
- Agitated by the time wasted on migraines when you could be out enjoying life instead?
- Exasperated by deteriorating energy levels before, during and after a migraine attack?
Maybe the following are familiar to you too?
- An immediate and urgent need to find a darkened room where you can lie down flat on the ground or on a bed until the migraine pain subsides.
- A sudden need to drop everything you are doing so you can find a quiet place to rest..
- A pulsating feeling in your head which is all encompassing..
- The sudden onset of nausea prior to excruciating head pain..
- Visual hallucinations of flickering patters such as spots in front of your eyes…
- A blinding brightness which reduces you to wanting to close your eyes shut for the longest time….
- Tactile sensations which feel like odd sensitivities in your hands and mouth for example..
- Vertigo or vomiting prior to a migraine attack
Below is the International Headache Society Critera for Migraines
If you do suffer from migraine there will be no doubt in your mind that it is very different from a headache. Officially, what distinguishes migraine from other headaches is that:
- The duration is of between 4 and 72 hours
- It is of a pulsating quality
- Physical activity aggravates the pain
- It is of moderate to severe intensity
(Society, I.H. 2011) Migraines and Aura:The program includes a unique, special, specific recording, (Track 5) for those who experience the disorientation which accompanies classic migraines. It is designed to reduce the frequency of the confusing auras which sometimes precede a full blown migraine attack. If you are one of those people who suffers with classic migraine then the following may be familiar.. Before experiencing the pain of a fully fledged migraine do you become…
- Rattled by tiny noises which suddenly transform into the loudest, most painful sounds ever?
- Disoriented by blurred vision?
- Find normal odours which are usually tolerable suddenly become a highly offensive smell?
- Intolerant of even the smallest of requests?
One study by Anderson, Basker and Dalton (1975), compared an hypnotic intervention with medication treatment and conducted a one year follow up post a six session treatment intervention. They found that the number of patients in the hypnosis group (there were 23 in this group) who experienced a complete remission from migraines during the previous three months was 43.5% (10 patients), compared with 12.5% (3 of the patients) from the medication group.
It is advisable to listen to MP3 Tracks 1 to 4 sequentially over four weeks. Listen to MP3 Track 1 for example three times a week for week one, then move on to MP3 Track 2 on week two, listening to that three times a week for week two and so on with the first four MP3s for the first four weeks. Then listen to any one of these four MP3s once a week alongside any of remaining MP3s once a week or as you feel works best for you. We recommend you continue listening to the MP3s for at least ten weeks and enjoy listening to the End Migraine Fast Maintenance Track to maintain the improvements.
Attending personal one on one sessions with Niamh Flynn to take control of your migraines and change your life for the better could cost you €€€ hundreds of euro in fees – not to mention the time you might have to take off work. However, she has designed and developed the End Migraine Fast Program which you can access directly from amazon.co.uk and work through it in the comfort of your own home. Additionally, you can purchase the hard copy of the End Migraine Fast Program book and learn more about the potential triggers and solutions for your migraines.
Click HEREand purchase your program now.
During the clinical trial the first four MP3s were used and the following sequence (excluding the bonus MP3s) was recommended. We have added the additional MP3s following the request of those participating in the trial . Enjoy the MP3s and make sure to let us know about the improvements you notice.
That’s ok! Life is busy. Just get back on track straight away by scheduling time in your diary. It may be useful to think of this time as a very important appointment.
Yes for sure. Just add another part to the diary documenting how many times you listened to your MP3s and you might be pleasantly surprised when you look back and compare patterns of when you are and when you are not listening to the MP3s.
Downloads are not refundable, exchangeable or returnable.
Once your End Migraine Fast hypnosis MP3s have been downloaded successfully we are not responsible for loss of digital downloads occurring as a result of technical issues. If you have any issue downloading the MP3s please Contact Us immediately. Ensure that you back up your End MIgraine Fast hypnosis MP3s immediately after purchase so that you can restore your data should it be lost once your transaction is complete.
- At the bottom of the checkout page click the Proceed to Paypal Button. Once you are directed to PayPal make sure you use a correct email address. Once payment has been verified you will be redirected back to bodywatch.com & your download will automatically begin.
- Please download the End Migraine Fast MP3s directly to your computer before transferring from your computer to a mobile device. Most mobile devices will not facilitate direct downloads.
- Please make sure you have broadband when downloading your files as the file is quite large.
The End Migraine Fast MP3s will be delivered in a zip format, so you will need to unzip the folder to access the individual MP3s.
The Science Behind the Program
As part of my PhD research I have come to understand even more about the physiology and the psychology of migraines and this helped enormously when writing and creating this effective MP3 program specifically for people who suffer with migraines. There is sufficient evidence to show that in many instances hypnosis is more effective than medication and other therapies. The proof that hypnosis works to eliminate or reduce the frequency or intensity of migraines is backed up by science. There are masses of studies including the study described above and the study to your left of the screen to back up the anecdotal testimonials that HYPNOSIS WORKS. See the study by Anderson et al., (1975) below which examined whether hypnosis could reduce medication usage and migraine duration in a treatment program which consisted of just six sessions.
Hammond, Olness, MacDonald and Uden (1987) assessed the impact of a self-hypnosis intervention on a population of children aged between 6 and 12 years over a 12 week treatment period. At the end of year one the mean number of migraines per child in the placebo group was 13.3, in the mediation treatment group it was 14.9 and in the hypnosis group it was 5.8
All visitors to this website and users of the End Migraine Fast and Bodywatch Chronic Pain program agree to read and abide by the complete terms of this agreement.
Please read this agreement entirely and carefully before using the End Migraine Fast mp3 program and/or the Chronic Pain programme. DO NOT change/modify your disease management plan on your own without consulting your treating physician/consultant/health care professional.
The reference materials and information on this site and the content of the mp3s are intended solely for the general information of the reader. It is not to be used for treatment purposes, but instead, to be used in conjunction with advice from your medical doctor/consultant.
Information presented here is not intended to diagnose health problems. Neither is it intended to take the place of professional medical care. The information contained herein is neither intended to dictate what constitutes reasonable, appropriate or best care for any health issue. The information should not be utilized instead of, or as a substitute for the independent judgment of a physician, neurologist or any medical professional for any given health issue. All text, graphics, information and images, i.e. all content contained on or available through this web site is for general information purposes only. Should you have persistent health issues please consult your medical doctor.
- www.bodywatch.com web site does not constitute an attempt to practice medicine.
- The use of the www.bodywatch.com website and/or the End Migraine Fast or Chronic Pain programmes does not establish a doctor-patient relationship.
- Medical advice and personal health problems and questions should be dealt with by a medical doctor.
- Even though this site attempts to be as accurate as possible, it should not be relied upon as being comprehensive or error-free.
- www.bodywatch.com is being developed on an ongoing basis. Bodywatch ltd reserve the right to make changes to content, articles and programmes at any time.
The information posted here on www.bodywatch.com and the content of the End Migraine Fast program and Chronic Pain program is not to be considered medical advice and is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. . Any questions answered should in no way be considered medical advice or a plan for managing migraines or chronic pain. The primary responsibility of your disease management plan lies with your treating physician/consultant/health care provider. It is important to note that you should only follow your treating physicians advice. Please consult your physician before using this hypnosis programme.
This web site is provided on an “as is,” “as available” basis without warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, those of TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE or NON-INFRINGEMENT or any warranty as to accuracy, timeliness, completeness or arising from a course of dealing, usage, or trade practice. No oral advice or written information provided by the www.bodywatch.com shall create a warranty. Neither shall members or visitors to the site rely on any such information or advice.
The user assumes all responsibility and risk for the use of this web site. Under no circumstances shall www.bodywatch.com or its contributors or its affiliated organizations or anyone else involved in creating or maintaining this web site be liable for any DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL or CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, or LOST PROFITS that result directly or indirectly from the use or inability to use the web site and/or any other web sites which are linked to this site – or that result directly or indirectly from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files, viruses, errors, defects, or any failure of performance, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access.
In countries or areas which do not allow some or all of the above limitations of liability, liability shall be limited to the greatest extent allowed by law.
Visitors to the site agree to use the web site only for lawful purposes and are prohibited from posting on the web site any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory or obscene material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.